Anomaly Action Sports, owner of Shred and Slytech brands, is seeking an Ecommerce Coordinator in Venice to drive the growth of its online channels.
We empower athletes to push their limits—and simply have fun. Guided by a love for the mountains, we work together to drive innovation. From our eyewear to our protective equipment, the resulting products blend sophisticated materials, fresh technology, and exceptional engineering. Simply put, we fuel passion and progression by building the products of our dreams.
Purpose & Summary
The E-Commerce Coordinator is a hands-on person that maintains the online platforms of Anomaly Action Sports which include Shred and Slytech brands and are sold through Shredoptics.com and other online channels (i.e. Amazon). The candidate will be able to maintain and improve our ECommerce, improving customer experience to achieve sales growth.
- Maintaining and improving the ecommerce website (Shredoptics.com)
- Maintaining and updating catalogs and pricing for the different seasons and business lines (Snow / Mountain Bike)
- Interfacing with external agencies (e.g. SEO, PPC, Web)
- Maximize traffic, conversions, consumer engagement and retention
- Supporting the preparation and execution of mailing campaigns
Requirements: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field.
- Hands-on experience with Shopify
- Use of Google Analytics
- Website development and maintenance
- Business English
- Excellence in the use of Excel
- Data entry and management
- Detail oriented & solution driven
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Work experience with Amazon, Google Merchant, and Klaviyo
- Use of Adobe Illustrator
- Understanding of traffic generation initiatives (mainly SEO and PPC)
Please send your cv and cover letter to email@example.com