Shred's FIS certfied Basher NoShock ski racing helmet is super tough, durable and low profile. It features Shred's patent pending RES, a rotational energy management technology that mimics the natural cushioning behavior of the fluid between the skull and the brain and that is the simplest, lightest, and thinnest solution to dissipate oblique forces from any direction. Combined with Slytech's NoShock technology, a patent pending EPP honeycomb cone structured foam integrated within the impact recovery EPP core of the helmet, the two systems provide an unparalleled synergy against linear and multi-directional forces to the head during impact. The Shred Shield shell is designed with a freeride look and tapered forehead protection against gate impact. It features a soft comfort liner with Aegis Microbe Shielding for anti-bacterial and anti-odor action. Custom fit kit for a perfect fit and removable goggles buckle.
- CONSTRUCTION - Tapered Hard Shell. Core with integrated SLYTECH NOSHOCK honeycomb
- SAFETY STANDARDS - FIS RH 2013 /EN1077A (Europe snow hard ears) /ASTMF2040 (USA snow)
- MATERIAL - SHRED SHIELD toughened ABS, impact recovery EPP, SLOW RESPONSE EPP
- WEIGHT - 660g [S size]
- Multiple patents pending
- RES - Shred RES, Rotational Energy management System is a patent pending 360-degree flotation technology which helps reduce rotational accelerations to the head during impact by mimicking the natural cushioning behavior of the fluid between the skull and the brain. It is the simplest, lightest, and thinnest solution to dissipate oblique forces from any direction. RES consists of multiple floating contact points between the helmet liner and the foam padding
- SLYTECH NOSHOCK - Slytech NoShock technology is a a patent pending slow response EPP honeycomb cone structure integrated within the impact recovery EPP core of the helmet to dissipate linear forces to the head during impact
- SHRED SHIELD - The Shred Shield toughened ABS shell is designed with a freeride look and tapered forehead protection against gate impact
- AEGIS® MICROBE SHIELDING - Moisture wicking liner treated with anti-microbial and anti-odor Aegis® Microbe Shield®
- CUSTOM FIT KIT - An additional set of thicker pads and ear pieces allows you to fine tune the fit of your helmet with several combinations
- FIT - Designed and engineered to provide a perfect fit in each size size range through extensive field tests, research and data analysis
- BUCKLE - Quick release, tough and durable precision chinstrap buckle
- SL CHINGUARD - Full compatibility through Shred Bumper and Half Brain Chinguards
- FIS RH 2013 CONFORMITY STICKER
- GRIP ON STRAP - Silicone strip on strap
In The Box+-
Our Commitment to Quality
Our passion runs deep—and so does our experience. For proof, look no further than our products. They blend sophisticated materials, fresh technology, and exceptional engineering. And thanks to their unrivaled craftsmanship and deep commitment to quality, they’re built to last.
WE GIVE BACK
As a proud member of One Percent for the Planet, we donate one percent of all sales from our website to environmental initiatives. Through our commitment to One Percent for the Planet, we support Protect Our Winters and its efforts to combat climate change and educate the public about its effects. We’re far from perfect, but we’re working to reduce our environmental impact, improve the world around us, and inspire others to do the same. And thanks to the support you provide with each purchase, you’re helping expand our reach and magnify our ability to affect change.