Conceived, developed and tested by Ted Ligety himself, our patent pending hand guards wrap the back of the hand to protect against gate impact, icy bumps and deep ruts. They feature SLYTECH SHIELD CARBON advanced composite material that ensures the best impact protection, while simultaneously offering the lowest possible friction rate thanks to the addition of PTFE. Their ANATOMICAL SHAPE and fastening system allows them to be snug and maneuverable. Compatible with Slytech arm guards and gloves/mittens our hand guards allow you to drag your knuckles safely just like Mr.GS.
- MATERIAL - SLYTECH SHIELD CARBON shell /RUBBER INSERTS
- SIZES: XS - M /M-XL Dimensions: 13 x 12 x 8 cm
- WEIGHT: 220 g/pair
- Patent pending
- COLORS - Black/Rust, Black/White
- SLYTECH SHIELD CARBON - Combines carbon fiber technology with our SLYTECH SHIELD material to obtain extraordinarily durable, lightweight and stiff shells, without the chipping of traditional carbon.
- NOFRICTION PTFE - SLYTECH SHIELD CARBON features NOFRICTION PTFE technology that drastically reduces friction between the gate and the guard. The embedded PTFE in the blend lubricates the impact with the gate and boosts speed
- The shell's ANATOMICAL SHAPE gives the comfortable and perfect shinguard and forearmguard fit
- READY-ON STRAPS provide an effective tighten/release system that allows for fast on-off and race-ready fitting
- Optimized for Slytech gloves and mittens
In The Box+-
Our Commitment to Quality
Our passion runs deep—and so does our experience. For proof, look no further than our products. They blend sophisticated materials, fresh technology, and exceptional engineering. And thanks to their unrivaled craftsmanship and deep commitment to quality, they’re built to last.
WE GIVE BACK
As a proud member of One Percent for the Planet, we donate one percent of all sales from our website to environmental initiatives. Through our commitment to One Percent for the Planet, we support Protect Our Winters and its efforts to combat climate change and educate the public about its effects. We’re far from perfect, but we’re working to reduce our environmental impact, improve the world around us, and inspire others to do the same. And thanks to the support you provide with each purchase, you’re helping expand our reach and magnify our ability to affect change.